I think that’s basically my motto in life. I’m not a serious, deep, depressing person. I’m always happy as people who always see the downside to life annoy me. So here’s some fun things to do:
1. Go to fashiongonerogue.com. It posts photoshoots from magazines from all over the world.
2. Go to Boots and spray yourself with some amazing perfume- for example- my favourite perfume is Miss Dior Cherie. Daisy by Marc Jacobs is also awesome and Chance by Chanel.
3. Paint your nails a bright colour- not only are bright colours like orange in, but they’ll make you happy when you look at them too! One of the new Chanel nail varnishes is called Mimosa (cool name!) and its a really nice yellow.
4. Watch How I Met Your Mother. There are so many episodes I love!!
5. Wander around in your favourite heels.
6. Read an awesome book. I’m currently re-reading Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.
7. Sort out your make-up and try something new!
Here’s some beauty tips too:
1. To see if your nails are properly dry, touch one nail to another nail and if they’re tacky, then they’re not dry!
2. If you’re wearing lipstick, put your finger in your mouth then pull it out to stop yourself getting lipstick on your teeth!