– Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser by Philosophy (I used this once and my skin felt really smooth straight away!)
– Boi-ing concealer by Benefit (This works really well although sometimes it doesn’t blend properly)
– Posh Polish by Eyeko (A mink colour that’s very fashionable now. It goes on really easily and dries very very quickly)
– CORALista blusher by Benefit (1. the Benefit blushers always look so nice in their little boxes and 2. it goes on well, blends and looks natural- I love it!)
– You’re Bluffing redness concealer by Benefit (this works straight away and lasts all day)
– And what I want: Clinique Lip Smoothie- the advert makes them look so tasty!!